Facebook Pixel

What types of education/training do you have?

April 30th, 2019

We have years of university-level training in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology (study of joint movement), neurology, and many of the other medical sciences. We have graduated from accredited athletic therapy programs and are state licensed. Depending on the university, the program is either a masters or doctorate level degree. Rest assured, your therapist is well trained to evaluate and treat your condition.